Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Trunk-Or-Treat

Brooklyn, is a "Pearl Dragon", Kayden is a "Woopie Cushion, and Chandler is"BatMan"
 Kayden told Chandler to sit on him.  Look the Woopie Cushion is getting squished. And Brooklyn is about to attack them both.  Lots of funny noises tonight. I heart my kids.

We are ready to go to the Trunk-Or-Treating.


  I found this costume earlier in the year at Good Will.  I paid $3.00 for it.  I was so excited to come home and show Kayden.  He loved it, I loved it.  And best of all it totally says KAYDEN!

Kayden, loves anything to do with farts so this costume is perfect for him.

Kayden, and his loot.

Our beautiful "Pearl Dragon".  Does this costume look familiar?  This was the costume Brooklyn wore for her School Music program.  She loved it so much she asked Mrs. Haven is she could wear it for Halloween.  Sweet this costume was FREE!!!!

Brooklyn, has some serious moves, and facial expressions. 

Brooklyn, pretty much stayed in character all night.  She is so cute.  Here she is with her loot.

This picture cracks me up.  Chandler was trying to be just like "BatMan" apparently BatMan does NOT smile.  (I didn't know that.) This costume was full price Boo.  But Chandler loves it sooo much. Not that you can tell in his pictures. He looks MAD to me.  But he is Super Cute.
Again, no smile.  Chandler was showing off his ABS.  He loves the muscles. He wanted to sleep with it and never take it off.  UMMM yeah that is not going to work.  Especially if you can never smile wearing it. LOL

Finally I got a smile... Alas it has candy in it.  Oh well.  My cute Chandler and his Loot.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

CUTE! Love all the costumes!