Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Carving pumpkins with Dad

This was the night before Jeremy left for SLC. He has to go back to Georgia for a 6 week course because he is now an E-7 aka Sargent first class. We thought it would be fun to carve pumpkins before he left.
I'm so glad Jer was here for this.  I'm not sure I could have cut the tops off of these pumpkins.

Brooklyn (that is Greyson) gutting her pumpkin.

Brooklyn said, "It's so slimy". Indeed it is Baby Girl!

I love Chandler's face.  It says it all.

Chandler trying to be all excited about touching the inside of his pumpkin.

Kayden, didn't want to use his hands.  So here he is trying the spoon method.

My handsome boys cleaning out their pumpkins.

I love my kids!!!

I love this picture of Jeremy and Kayden. 

Here is Kayden's picture with the seeds.  It's funny how he is the only one that did not use his hands.  Smart? umm I'm not so sure.  His pumpkin didn't get as clean as the others.  There is just something about cleaning your pumpkin with your HANDS.  It may be gross but it works...
Brooklyn, is hard at work carving her pumpkin.

Kayden, wanted to try a new way of carving his pumpkin.  He first took a stencil and a marker and traced his pattern.

Then he started cutting his pumpkin.

Daddy helping Chandler. 

This is hard work.  Jeremy's upper body is pushing this knife though the pumpkin.

Chandler's cute "Spider" pumpkin.

Brooklyn's cute "Bat Boo" Pumpkin.

Kayden's "Skull" pumpkin.  Sweet!!!  Good Job everyone!!!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those pumpkins are huge! Great job everyone! Hope Jeremy's training goes fast so you guys can be together again soon!