Look I can be a cute witch too!!!
My handsome man handing out candy. Man I love this man!
I decided to let the kids go Trick-or-Treating this year. I am not a huge fan of my kids getting candy from strangers. There is some scary candy out there. I have even taken my kids candy to the hospital to be x-rayed. I know I am crazy!! I'm okay with that... Usually we have a wonderful homemade dinner and do our own Trick-or-Treating with yummy candy not the yucky stuff people hand out. We have a couple friends that live on our street so we went to their houses. When the kids got home they took turns handing out candy. They love to do that... When the candy was gone, we came inside and got ready for bed snuggled on the couch and watched The Haunted Mansion. Oh my that movie was a little scary. I have never seen it before,I jumped three times. It was a perfect movie for Halloween. Okay I laughed too!!!! It was funny the kids started off on their own couch before the movie was over all five of us were on the small couch. LOL we are a bunch of scary cats. Heaven help us if we ever watch a really scary movie. LOL
This is so much fun!!!
Chandler will you look at the camera please?
Wow we get to pick our candy. Thanks!!!!!

6 comments:
Sounds like you had the best of Halloweens!! And no, you're not crazy...I'm all about being over-protective! It's nice to know I'm not the only one.
How fun-YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE!!! And what a yummy looking dinner! I will be there next year!!
My kids think I'm crazy when I tell them I have to check their candy before they can eat anything...of course, they also know that once Mommy and Daddy get a hold of the candy we implement the Candy Tax! No wonder they fight it.
Anyways, looks like you had fun!
Wow.. I love your after school snack.. What a fun mom! I guess we just need a cool grandma to send us a cool cookbook too. Looks like you had lots of fun! We miss you!
Happy Halloween!
Oh they look like they had a blast trick or treating.
I am a baby with scary movies as well maybe it runs in our family.
Cute, cute. Sadly, I worked, so dad took the kids out. Thus, no pictures :)
Post a Comment