Mom & Dad Bastian (Inella & Ron)
Lynn, Dad (Ron), Loriann, Shaun, Shana, Mom (Inella),and Jeremy
Grandma & Grandpa Bastian and their 10 Grandbabies. Goofy faces
Chandler, Dallin, Blake, Grandpa, Sierra,
Brooklyn,Grandma, Bryant, Ethan, Kayden, Logan, Gabe
Logan, Dallin, Lynn, Gabe, Mandi, Bryant, Ethan
Jeremy, Tina, Brooklyn Chandler and Kayden
Shaun and His family Sierra, and Blake
Loriann and Jason don't forget Cali too!

7 comments:
wow! looks like you had an awesome time on your vacation. we sure missed you here!!
I LOVE you family pictures!! The one at the top of you blog is sooo awesome!!
Cute pics of everyone!
Yes I agree iwth guyfamily6...the pic at the top of your blog is awesome. It matches really well with your background too :)
Your pictures turned out so good! All that work paid off!
Wow!! What awesome family pics.I love the one at the top of your blog. We took family pics this weekend and I don't have any that I like with me in them. haha
Hey Tina I love the pictures. I am trying to get as many of the wedding pictures as I can. If you could send me them or if you use picasa web albums you can add me there and I can get them that way. Thanks
my email is jamesbullough@gmail.com
The family pictures are so cute.
Post a Comment