Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Friday, October 10, 2008

Mud fight

Brooklyn came to me crying. I was like what on earth is going on. All of the parents were working on the reception putting together decorations and the men were getting rocks. Well while the parents Grandparents Aunties and Uncles were working hard the Cousins were having a huge mud fight. Oh my word. Thank Heaven Aunt Ann had her camera. She got pics of everyone after the amazing fun thrilling "Mud Fight" Thank Heaven Grandma Bastian has a huge jetted tub and thanks for Granpa Bastian for all his T-shirts. The kids all had tubbits and got snuggled in Grandpa's t-shirts and sat and watched a movie. Grandma made some yummy popcorn. The kids all had a wonderful time. Awee the memories of cousins.
Kayden where is all your mudd???
Chandler could you look at the camera please??? I guess he wanted us to see his side profile.

Ethan looks so amuzed to have mud everywhere.
Dallin You look so cute with mud from head to toe


Here is Gabe after the mud fight.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man Tina... you know me, I would be having such a nervous breakdown with all of that mud!!! YIKES

Jamie said...

wow, glad I didn't have to clean up that one!!

Stephanie said...

Fun, fun, fun! (as you might say)
Hope the clothes weren't ruined...good thing it wasn't here with the red-clay-mud stuff...yuck!

Staci said...

I can't believe how old Kayden looks in all of your pictures.. growing is so not allowed! What fun! Playing in the mud is so a boy thing I just don't get!

smitty's said...

They look like they had lots of fun. I want to join in. You are such a cool mom I swear. You are so awsome

Anonymous said...

Oh wow what a great mom to let all of that mud happen

tfeathe said...

LOL!!! I guess that's what happens when cousins get together and parents are busy!

tin