Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Dinner

 

Grandma Smith thanks for the fun Halloween goody book. I made these yummy witches hats for the kids for after school snack. They were so much fun. they kids loved eating them...
 

Look at our witches Grandma. We love you!!!!
 

I pulled a couple recipes for the Halloween book my mom sent. We tried a new soup tonight it was called Pumpkin Chili. I made homemade bread bowls. I have never made them before and they turned out amazing. They were so yummy!!! The soup on the other hand. I am not sure pumpkin should be a soup. WE love pumpkin pie and pumpkin bread, chocolate chip pumpkin cookies. But we are not so sure we like pumpkin in our soup. Giggles.
 

Here are the Carmel apples I made they were so yummy!!!! Chandler was so funny he didn't know how to eat the Carmel apple. Poor Kayden couldn't eat the apple on the stick. I had to cut it up for him because he has no front teeth. LOL Santa please bring Kayden his two front teeth. Brooklyn kept saying this is the best treat ever. LOL We had a wonderful Halloween Dinner.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Brandi said...

Pumpkin soup is yummy! I made some last night. I don't know if I'd like it as chili, though. The pumpkin soup I make is chicken stock, heavy cream and pumpkin puree (and a little salt, pepper and nutmeg). My kids beg for it, so it must be good :).

Larkin said...

Fun!! Can we get the recipe for the bread bowls??? Always wanting a good bread recipe!!

Larkin said...

Thanks Tina!!
turbomem@hotmail.com

Stephanie said...

Oh your caramel apples look so good! And your witches are so cute! Sorry about your soup! I've never done pumpkin soup in any form so I'm no help at all. Never hurts to try though. Now you know and you can do better, or something completely different next time.

Anonymous said...

What was in the witches the looked so cute. Wow I would have no idea how to make bread bowls. If it helps the soup looked great.

Jamie said...

Cute kids! I love love love caramel apples. Glad I have my 2 front teeth to eat them with though. giggles.

tfeathe said...

Looks delicious! your kids will have such amazing memories of their childhood - what a great mommy you are!

tin