Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter on Ft. Gordon

Here we are at the PX Easter Egg Hunt. Look at this super cute family picture.
Happy Easter Everyone!
Chandler was in the first group the 0-3 years. He did awesome he got 13 eggs, and I didn't even help him. I did get some really cute pics. Go Chandler
Brooklyn was in the second group 4-5 years she got 11 eggs. She did very well she just ran and collected her eggs super fast. Here is one picture of her grabbing her eggs.
Kayden was in the final group 8-12 years. Kayden was so sad he only got two eggs it was the biggest group and they didn't have very many eggs. No worry Mom came to the rescue and we had a really fun Easter Egg hunt with the Packers. Kayden got plenty of eggs in this hunt!!!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Fun, fun!!! Looks like you had a great time with Easter! I can and can't wait for Riley to get bigger. It will be fun for him and Alex to do things like that together. But I don't want him to grow up too fast, either.

Lucy said...

This looks so fun, we missed out not having an easter egg hunt this year. It was SO COLD!!

Anonymous said...

They look like they had a ball.

Monique said...

Looks like a ton o people there! Happy Easter babe!