Not every family picture can turn out super cute! Oh boy this one needs help. What on earth is Kayden doing? We have one leaning forward one leaning backwards. The only one that looks decent is Chandler and he is usually our trouble kid. Oh boy and Jeremy must love Chandler, Hello the camera is this way. And me oh boy what a bad angle. Giggles. Oh well not every family picture can be awesome. I guess you have to have some classic pics. I have a really cute picture of everyone at the party but I do not have every one's permission to put it on the blog. So I will post when I have the okay from everyone.
Like mother like Daughter. I love this picture. Princess Brooklyn is so beautiful. I love her so much. She really is the apple of my eye. Jeremy Loves his girls.
(Back to) School!
6 years ago

4 comments:
Tina,
It is my personal opinion that those "less" than perfect family photos often turn out to be the most memorable...I loved it! :-) AND I must say...that I LOVE reading your blog! You are ever so much more faithful than I am...and it is great to know what is going on with you and yours!
We miss you!
The Maschgers
That picture of you and Brooklyn is priceless.
The family picture is great!!! Very funny. We just took our squad pictures. It took like 30 minutes two get one decent picture. Then again they all had to debate on spots and then getting them all to be quiet wow!!!
Hey, it's a good picture of YOU! :) The one with Brooklyn is so sweet and it's good to know that there are other crazy families that dress up on St. Patty's day!
Tina,
I love your pics! I also love to read your blog!! I miss you all terribly!
~D
Post a Comment