Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Family Time

We had a wonderful time together "Bonding" as a family. Jeremy woke up and got us all in the car said we are going on a family fun day. It was a huge surprise he wouldn't tell anyone what we were doing. We stopped at Dunkin Donuts for breakfast. (well not me I was a good Girl) Then we drove to Aiken SC My sweet hubby took me to my favorite craft store "Hobby Lobby" Yes you heard me Jeremy took three kids and his wife and shopped all morning for scrapbooking stuff. AWWWEEE how sweet is he? I love him, after a couple hours at the craft store we went to the Aiken Mall yeah it wasn't very cool. We did get some cute pictures. The picture with the kids with the Sponge Bob hats were because they were sooooo good at the craft store. Giggles. Then we tried to find the best pet store ever, it was not very cool it was kind of scary so we didn't stop, then daddy surprised us with the best surprise ever we went to Adventure Crossing Oh my goodness the kids were in heaven. It's an amusement park with miniature golf and Go Karts. The kids had a blast For the rest of the afternoon early evening. Jeremy planned a wonderful day. Enjoy the pics.
we love and miss you all
Bastian's in Georgia

5 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute! Now I really have to go to Hobby Lobby and see all the fun scrapbook things! Is the adventure crossing there better than the fun center here? Just curious. I'm glad you had fun.

The Child Family said...

What a nice hubby! The kids looked like they LOVED the rides!

tfeathe said...

Oh my!! Your hubby gets double brownie points for being so awesome!! You rock Jeremy!!!

Love the blog and slideshow, Tina! And I love the music too... I'm thinking maybe I'll switch over; you've done such a wonderful job!!
Stay awesome, girl!!

--love ya, tin

Anonymous said...

That is so very Awesome. Good for you Jeremy!! It looks like you all had so much fun.

It's great seeing families do stuff together.

Lucy said...

What a fun family day!