Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jer's 32 Birthday

Happy Birthday Jeremy! WE had a wonderful day celebrating Jeremy's Birthday. WE started by getting Jer's favorite Doughnuts and a balloon and taking them to work. WE sand to him at work. The kids really enjoyed that. Followed by many Happy Birthday songs and text msg. I spent 4 hours making his birthday cake. It's all chocolate. It's made with 21 semi sweet chocolate bars. Crazy hu? It turned out so nice and Jeremy loved it. You can't really see if very well. When Jer got home from work he had to finish a class than we ate dinner opened presents and has our cake. Jeremy got new sun glasses a golfing hat, a new outfit complete with a surfing shirt and jean shorts. He also got a really cool leatherman. They are so neat now the one I got for Jer has all kinds of screwdriver heads in the leather man. He just has to switch them. He loved it.
I'm gong to let Jer write a little and than post this. WE love an miss you all.
Tina
I guess it is my turn. Today has been a day full of surprises for me. I was surprised at work with some donuts and chocolate milk for breakfast with a balloon. Then with the cake I have been wanting to try for a while. The presents were all a great surprise. Tina, did a great job this year. It was awesome! Thank you to everybody who texted me a Happy Birthday. Love you all.


P.S. Happy Birthday, Mom!!!!!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

The cake turned out awesome! Good Job Tina! Happy Birthday Jeremy! Glad you enjoyed.

Stephanie

Julie said...

Our husbands are about the same age. Travis will be 32 in June. The cake looks yummy!

Jamie said...

Dorian will have his 39th birthday this year. I'm glad I am far from turning that age.
You are such a good mother and wife!! What a special day you made his birthday (and your kids when they have their birthdays). Your kids are learning to make birthdays special too. So how long did the cake take to make??

The Child Family said...

Happy birthday Jeremy!!! Tina, you have turned into quite the cake maker- and its looks AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! I know it is late sorry!!!!! It looks like it was great.