Okay so I have been tagged.
Here are the rules. I'm supposed to post these.The Rules1. The player lists 6 facts/habits/traits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about.2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.
1. I am an Army Wife. I love my soldier. We have been married 9 years. Jeremy has been in the military for 12 years. We have been Active duty the last five years. Jeremy's MOS (Job) is Sat Com Operator. he works with the satellites. I love my soldier. It's so nice that my soldier is fighting for the "Freedom" we all enjoy. I love America. My favorite Holiday is the 4th of July. I really enjoy moving all over the world.
2. I have been involved with the Family Readiness Group for 9 years. I have been the president four times. Right Now I am running publicity for the Fort Gordon Service club. I love giving my service to the Army and helping Military families. I love that we all have one thing in common We are all in the Military. We all have similar trials. I love all the wonderful friends I make at each and every duty station. it's amazing the reason I started a website that turned into a blog was so I could keep in touch with all my friends. These friends become your family. our families all live so far away that your best friends become aunts and uncles. You spend the Holidays together. It's awesome.
3. I am a member of "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" I love the Lord with all my heart. I love to serve him in any capacity he needs. I love that no matter where the Army sends us we have an immediate family the church is everywhere. I love that. I have a strong testimony of the Book of Mormon. I know that this book was translated by God and if we read it, it really can help our daily lives. I love that we have a living prophet Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley I am so grateful that he is on the earth today to help guide and direct us. I love the Temple and for the wonderful blessings that come to me. Jeremy &I Were sealed July 16 1998 I am grateful that our beautiful family will be together forever. In this life and the next. I love the Prophet Joseph Smith and for the wonderful example he was. Joseph was so strong, a boy only 14 who wanted to know what church was true, he through the power of Jesus Christ Restored the true Church. He went through so much. and yet he kept strong. he is a great example to me. I love the Lord so much. He has blessed my life countless times.
4. I have three beautiful Miracles. Kayden who just turned 8. Brooklyn who just turned 5, and chandler who is 2 1/2. My children bring joy to my life. I love learning with them. I love seeing them have fun. One of my favorite pass times is watching my kids have fun. I love to see them smile. I love to hear them giggle. I am the biggest Mother Hen ever. Watch out!!!
5. Birthdays are a big deal at my house. I mean we put on a huge production. I sing Happy Birthday at least 30 times. You would think after the 17 time your kids would get sick of hearing that dang song. Nope! Kayden on song #17 just hugged me and said you are the best mom ever. Awee talk about melting my heart. I once had a friend say heaven forbid your kids do something bad on their b-day cuz my kids don't have to share or clean nothing on their Happy Day. My friend said I can see you in court and you telling the judge please can we come back tomorrow when it's not their happy day. Giggles. I want to make sure my kids feel like they are king of the world. Or Queen Miss Brooklyn.
6. The final thing about me is I love to scrapbook. I love to take pictures of my kids. I have a camera where ever I go. You can tell my kids are all such hams from the time they are old enough to smile they pose for the camera. I love that. I really enjoy playing games. Board, cards, x-box, DVD ,Any kind of games. I love family time. I enjoy going on walks and bike rides with my family.
I hope you all learned something new about me.
(Back to) School!
6 years ago
3 comments:
You are cute. That's all I have to say about that!
I really liked reading this. We should scrapbook sometime.
I get what you mean about birthdays, we love them here too!
I tried to email you the recipe site but it came back. I must not have an updated email address. Anyway, it's onlinerecipeexchange.com. Go there, register and start entering recipes. Tell all your friends about it- anyone anywhere can join.
Post a Comment