Gosh Tina! Now I feel bad- I'm sorry I didn't stick around to take your family pictures. I didn't even think to. I'm really sorry. I hope it wasn't too much trouble to find someone to take them.
Tina, you're such an awesome mom!! I hope I can be as wonderful and fun a mom as you are! You're super awesome!!! (oh and we missed you in Rod's class Thursday, there was hardly anybody there and I'm really really sore and it's Friday night)
What a Handsome Young Man Kayden is becoming. He surprises me every day with his Charismatic Personality. Kayden is a very friendly guy with a heart of Gold.
Brooklyn
Brooklyn looks so grown up and she is indeed growing up. She just amazes me with her dedication and her willingness to learn new things. Her drive and compassion are inspiring.
Chandler
Look at our Baby, not a baby anymore. Wow Chandler Evan is all character He keeps us laughing and on our toes.
6 comments:
Gosh Tina! Now I feel bad- I'm sorry I didn't stick around to take your family pictures. I didn't even think to. I'm really sorry. I hope it wasn't too much trouble to find someone to take them.
What great pictures your family will always treasure! Kayden has a wonderful mom & dad to lead him in the gospel!
Congrats Kayden! We wish we could have been there.
Tina, you're such an awesome mom!! I hope I can be as wonderful and fun a mom as you are! You're super awesome!!! (oh and we missed you in Rod's class Thursday, there was hardly anybody there and I'm really really sore and it's Friday night)
HAPPY BAPTISM KAYDEN! We are so proud of you for making such a wonderful choice! Tina, you have such a cute family!
Tina,
Congrats on Kayden's special day!! I have been telling Finn about Babtism and it was so great to see your picture!
Post a Comment