Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Kayden's B-day Party






















We had a great time at Kayden's 8th B-day Party. Kayden wanted to go to the movies and see



"The Bee Movie" It was really cute we all enjoyed the movie. I didn't get a very good pic of us at the movies. Oh well poor Brooklyn is cut off. It was really dark. But we got a really good family pic. After the movie we went to Kayden's favorite restaurant "Red Lobster" they were having there shrimp fest. For those of you who know me you know I don't eat anything out of the ocean. You will all be pleased I ate a shrimp. Oh boy!!! Brooklyn ate one also she was like yumm it tastes like chicken. Ummm no it did not. Giggles. It was okay. I would never order it for a meal. Well anyways the boys ordered the shrimp they got shrimp Alfredo shrimp scampi Buffalo shrimp I can't remember the rest. Brooklyn got Mac and cheese. Chandler had a little bit of everything. I got one of the three chicken dishes on the menu. Giggles. We had a wonderful time. I have some cute pics of the kids waiting to be seated. they were being so silly. I love it. After we finished our meal they brought Kayden this huge cake and ice cream. Lets just say there was enough for everyone... We really had a good time. Happy 8th B-day Kayden. We love you!





0 comments: