Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Wednesday, November 21, 2007


Brooklyn wanted to get a hair cut. Her Mommy and Daddy were not sure we wanted her beautiful hair cut. It was almost down to her bum. She wanted her hair just like her mom. I guess she didn't get the memo that her mom's hair was way too short. Giggles. I really liked Brooklyn's long hair, but she wanted a change so okay we welcomed the change. Brooklyn got about 9 inch cut off her hair. yickes!!!! aweee she looks so cute. Brooklyn loves it. She said she feels awesome.... I'm sure her head feels lighter. Now mom has a challenge cuz I don't think I can fix her short hair. Humm we can't french Brade,or fish tail I'm not sure if it goes in a pony tail. Oh boy!!!! But it is really cute. I don't know if you can tell or not but she has a couple layers also. princess Brooklyn is so beautiful. I love my little girl. They grow up way to fast!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ferret said...

Brooklyn, I love your new haircut! You are so beautiful!

Jessica said...

I love her haircut. She is so cute!!!