| After our bus tour we crossed the bridge on our way to The Nortre Dame Cathedral. Here we come Quasimodo. I have always wanted to visit the Cathedral from Victor Hugo's book Hunchback of Notre Dame. |
| The cathedral is dedicated to Mary, the Mother of Jesus hence the name "Notre-Dame" or "Our Lady". There are 37 different works of art that show Mary from sculptures, paintings and stain glass. |
| The cathedral for the most part was super dark. They did have several chandeliers that helped to light the beautiful architectural around. But it really was quite dark throughout the cathedral. |
| You can see all three levels of the cathedral. |
| I wish I could have heard the Grand Organ Play. |
| Look at all the beautiful stain glass windows. This cathedral was just beautiful. |
| Rose Window also called a wheel window, where beautiful stain glass tells Biblical stories and beautifully decorates the Cathedral. |
![]() |
| I took some fun pictures as I changed the colors. It looks really awesome. |
![]() |
| Look at all the details on this architect beauty. |
| Nortre Dame de Paris came alive at night. |
| Beautiful! |
| This was the back of Nortre Dame from the boat cruise. |


0 comments:
Post a Comment