Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Rothenburg ob der Tauber Reiterlesmarkt Christmas Market

So I have to say that Rothenburg was NOT my favorite Christmas Market.  I still love this little town and It was still magical it just wasn't my favorite market.  It only had approx. 30ish Market Stalls.  There was no Christmas Pyramid and the majority shopping was in the actual stores.  Even though I was a little disappointed in the Market itself the Town was still full of charm, magic, and Christmas!
We met up with The Maxwell's, The Larson's and the Jenson's
for a fun weekend of Christmas Markets, Food, Shopping, Fun and Laughter.
It's so cool that the Army has reunited us once again on a different continent.
I can't believe how big all the kids have gotten.  What a super fun day at the Reiterlesmarkt Christmas Market.
It was a beautiful sunny day in Rothenburg. 
I really love this little town.  I couldn't believe how many Christmas Trees they has all over the town.
I felt like we had moved into a Christmas movie.  It was beautiful!
The kids eating Schneeballen.  The famous pastry of Rothenburg.  
This Santa was entertaining us with his hand crank music box.
He also gave the kids a sucker.  
Look at how beautiful this street is.  This is how Rothenburg looks.
There is a reason this town is called "Christmas Town." 
Look how big these Hotdogs are.  Wow!
Chandler wanted to have a Tofifee Crepe. Yumm!
Jeremy and Brooklyn were very hungry. 
We loved the Rothenburg Mug. The Hot Chocolate was delicious. 
Even all the statues were decorated.  
Andrew was trying to keep the girls occupied while the mom's shopped.

How cute is this?
Santa, was playing Christmas Music on his accordion.  I thought it was hilarious that his dog was
on his shoulder.  
Market square of Christmas Town. 

0 comments: