![]() |
| This is what we will be putting in our Bibimbap. |
| All the veggies are placed and looks so yummy |
| Now you cook the egg and place it in the middle. Our lunch is complete. YUMMY!!!! |
| The next cooking class I took was learning how to make Korean Dumplings. You can have Mandu which is a steamed dumpling or you can fry the dumpling and that is called Yaki Mandu. |
| Here are the ingredients for the Mandu. There is Tofu in this recipe. Crazy!!! I've never like Tofu but I love Mandu. |
| Look at all the yummy ingredients. Cabage, Carrots, onions, tofu. |
![]() |
| After you blend it all up it looks like this. It doesn't smell very good. |
![]() |
| These are the little shells for the Mandu. |
![]() |
| You take a little spoon full and put it in the wraper. |
![]() |
| There are two ways to shape the Mandu. the half moon or you can connect the corners to make a cute little shape. I'm not sure what it's called. |
![]() |
| It's so fun to meet and learn from some amazing Korean Women. |
![]() |
| Here are the Mandu being steamed. |
| Here are the Yaki Mandu being friend. They are soooo yummy |
| After my two cooking classed I learned a Korean Kraft. It's called Hanji Paper Craft. this craft is made from mulberry paper, |
![]() |
| Here is my fun little Hanji Paper Craft. So much fun. I love learning about this great country we get to live in. |








0 comments:
Post a Comment