Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Girls Weekend with Crystal

Crystal and I left our husbands and kids to have a fun overnight trip in Seoul.
We stayed at the Dragon Inn in Yongsan.
We left home around noon on friday.  We drove to Seoul.  We had a couple really good conversations and just enjoyed each others company.  

After we checked into our hotel we headed out for dinner.  I was trying to find this indian restaurant  but alas I couldn't find it so we opted to try this Thai Restaurant.  
It had the funnest environment.  I love the lights.  
This was the door on the way into the restaurant.  How fun is that?  So cool


This was a free drink.  I'm not sure what it was.  

Crystals Dinner

My dinner

After dinner we did a little bit of shopping and went to Jamba Juice and got a yummy smoothies.
We went back to the hotel and got in our bathing suits.  We took our Jamba Juice down to the pool and spent the next hour sitting in the hot tub just talking.  We had the whole place to ourselves.  It was pretty awesome.
We closed the pool.
We went up to our room and started making some fun cards.  We stayed up until 3am.  You would think being away from the kids would allow us to sleep in.  Ha ha ha...  We had a great time craving and talking all night long.
The next morning we ate breakfast and went to the Orphanage.  We spent 2 1/2 hours snuggling, feeding, changing and loving on 20 infants.  I fell in love with one little girl.  I asked if she wanted to come home with me.  She put her little hand on my check.  It was so sweet.  I named her Jaclyn Marie.  I wish I could have taken her home.  She was just precious.  She had the roundest little face and the cutest little eyes.  She was so adorable.  What a fun experience and what a fun time.  I love snuggling these little babies.  I think I could have a weekend like this every month.  

0 comments: