Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Easter in Korea

One of our traditions is to host an Easter Egg hunt and a Dinner.
However, this year our little Branch organized a brunch and easter egg hunt.   

Chandler is so excited and ready to hunt for eggs. 

Kayden was one of the Easter Bunnies that was able to hide the eggs.

Jeremy and Tina

Tia, Brooklyn, and Kendyl.  Easter is so much more fun with Best Friends.

Can you see Brooklyn?  I love doing Easter Hunts at the park with lots of trees.

The Young Men hid the eggs well.  

Cute Chandler Hunting for his eggs.

Look he found a  blue one.  

Dad was helping Chandler find some eggs.  Steve and Polly were hunting too!

They had over 500 eggs hid for these kids.  Wow!  The kids took the candy and put all the eggs back in this bin to be used again next year.  I think another fun tradition is in the making.  

After our fun hut came a fun activity of throwing leaves.

  I love Brooklyn's face it says it all.  So much fun!

It's raining leaves.

Even some adults got involved. 

Brooklyn has some serious cute attitude.

My beautiful Children.
I love pictures in nature with my cuties. Look how big they are all getting.

Kayden 8th grade.

Brooklyn 5th Grade


Chandler 3rd Grade

0 comments: