Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 6 with Brit

Our next big adventure was going to an Aeros Hockey Game.
  We started our night with an amazing Turkey burger from Fuddruckers.
Brit's friend Shirley and Lair joined us. 
So excited to see the Hockey game.  I Love HOCKEY!!!!
The girls. 
Brit had another friend join us.  I can't remember her name.  Sorry Brit :-(
Brit and I outside the Toyota Center waiting for everyone to get there.
Brit and her Lair
This was so funny when a fight broke out on the ice this is what was playing all over the Toyota center. 
Everyone love a good fight on the Ice.

  I didn't think it was as fun as a Wild Hockey game but we did have a good time.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Sorensen said...

That trip looks like so much fun! I am so glad you got a chance to get away!