Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 3 & 4 with Brit

Sat we cooked all day. We made cake balls, Almond Joys,  Skinny 7 layer taco dip, Crab Ragoons, went to the store a couple times.  Brit had a couple of her really good friends come over fun a girls night. We played games, and talked with Mary, Rebecca, Brit and Michelle. (I was taking the picture.)
We made Chocolate Mint, Girls scout thin mint, and Toffee cake balls.  We dipped some almond joy and left some un-dipped yummy!!!
These were by far my favorite.  I love crab ragoons...  They are usually fried.  But thanks to pintrest I found a baked version and yes folks they are amazing...  All that yummyness without the fried. 
Sunday we went to Church and just hung out at the house.  Lair made us dinner Chicken Fajitas. Yummy!!!
Brit did my hair with Houston's humidity it's almost impossible to manageable hair.  So Brit curled our hair with clips. 

Look how cute we are.  Do we look like sister yet?
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: