Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 2 with Brit

Brit took me to the High School she teaches at it was fun to see her room.
Every Friday her group of teachers goes to this little Mexican restaurant for "Happy Hour" We joined them for a little chips and Salsa.  It was fun meeting all the people Brit works with.  Oh and I got to hold Leslie new baby too!!!!
That night we went to the Houston Rodeo and to See Reba
I've never seen this at a rodeo before.  There are several kids that chase a cow.  They have to get the cow in the square.  It was the funnest thing.  Brit and I were laughing so hard we couldn't breath.
After the Rodeo they brought this stage on for REBA!!!
Loved the Fireworks
I had to Zoom in with my camera to see REBA on the big screen.  We were almost to the top of the stadium.  I think we were 5 from the very top.  AWESOME!!!
Reba likes this hand motion.  I have about 10 pics with here doing this.  Giggles.

One of my favorite pictures.

Brits Friend Monique came with us.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: