Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Aunt Ann to the Rescue!

I had surgery a couple days ago.Aunt Ann came down to take care of all of us. Boy did she do a good Job. Look how happy everyone is.
My kids just love our Aunt Ann.

Kayden's Pinewood Derby was the same day as my surgery. Since Jer and I were in the Hospital Aunt Ann took Kayden, Brooklyn and Chandler to the race. Kayden's car broke three track records, he took 1st place in his division,and over all fastest car of the entire derby. Way to go Kayden. I'm glad we get to go to district so we can watch him race his car.


Here is our cute little Webelos. His last Pinewood Derby
Here is the winning car.

Jeremy & Aunt Ann making yummy homemade bread sticks for dinner.
I had a robotic surgery. It went awesome. They had a hard
time starting an IV. I was stuck 6 times awake and another 10 times
asleep this is one of the bruises from a failed IV Attempt. Yes it hurt.
you think this bruise is bad you should see my tummy. Yes I spared you that picture.
My recovery is going well. Thanks to My family, Aunt Ann,Friends, and my Ward family.
You guys are awesome. Thanks for all the phone calls, prayers and help everyone has giving me and my family. You guys are awesome. I am well on my way to a full recovery.
Love to all.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I totally missed your post. You put this up the same day that my computer died, and then we were gone. I'm so glad that everyone is taking care of you!!! Yeah for Aunt Ann. Thank you Aunt Ann for taking care of my friend, since I'm not there to help out! Glad your recouping and hopefully feeling better!

Staci said...

I finally got a new computer than can do more than e-mail. Holy Cow.. look at that bruise.. I am so sorry. I am glad you had someone come in to help out. Yeah for Aunt Ann!!!!
Please take care of yourself and do your best to take it easy. Hopefully after this surgery you can mend and get back to 100% quickly.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad things went well! I have been thinking about you, and praying for you and your sweet family.

Way to go Kayden!! The Pinewood Derby is so much fun!!! I can't wait to hear how you do @ District!

Anonymous said...

Good heavens 16 times!
I am glad to hear that your recovery is doing well.
That is awesome that your Aunt Anne was able to come help with the kids. That is great.
And a big big Congrats to our racer Kayden you go kid!!!! Amazing!!!

Monique said...

Oh my! That looks horrible, but I am glad that surgery went well. I am glad that you had an entourage of people helping out. Hope you feel better soon!

Leisa, Cory and Suzie Galloway said...

I hate IV's too. Once it took 6 nurses and one hour to get my IV in--they finally had to call someone from the ER to do it. Yuck! I hope you're doing well now.