Look at my cute kids!
Why is it Kayden always needs a haircut?
She is defiantly becoming a "Lady". She is
getting to be so "Girly". Guess what her favorite
color is now? Pink and Purple. Really? No longer
Orange. Brooklyn wanted to put on makeup this morning.
Oh boy!!
Brooklyn's Hobbies: Anything to do with
ART. Brooklyn still loves Horses.
Thanks to Aunt Britany she wants to
own a Ranch. I'm still fighting for a Veterinarian.
Brooklyn loves to play with her friends Brooklyn loves
to read books especially about animals. Brooklyn loves to sing.
She even made up a song about Brother's.
Brooklyn we sure Love you and we are so blessed to have you and your personality in our family. Happy Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!

5 comments:
Happy birthday Brooklyn! What a young lady she's becoming- hard to believe!
Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!!! I am so glad that you still want to be a rancher! For the record I would be fine with you being a veterinarian as well.
Happy birthday Brooklyn!!
I cannot believe that Brooklyn is 7 years old!! Where has the time gone?!
Happy Happy Birthday little Miss Brooklyn! You sure are a beautiful little girl, and such a sweet spirit!
P.S. Tell your mom to come visit us on our ranch!! I always dreamed of owning one, and my dream has just come true and it's everything I imagined it would be and more!! ;)
Love You!
Aunt Dulice
Oh man you sure do have some cute kids! You are sooo in for trouble with little miss B! She is a cutie! :)
Post a Comment