Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Best MOM Ever (Edventure)

The kids had a half of day on Tuesday and were off school on Wednesday. I had a huge surprise for the kids. I planned a sleep over for both kids. Brooklyn's friend Jaycee and Kayden's friend Isaiah both came over for a super fun sleep over. I have always wanted to be the Kool-Aid Mom. I am living that dream. The kids had a lot of fun with homemade soup and rolls and of course cookies. The kids got to stay up and play until almost 11pm. Crazy I know. But a lot of fun. When they woke up in the morning I made pumpkin pancakes, eggs and bacon. YUMMY

we took Jaycee home and we headed for the next big surprise with the kids. We went to Edventure Children's Museum in Columbia South Carolina with the Hardman's. Yes, we love this family. Nephi,Chandler, Grace, Brooklyn, Kayden, Mosiah, Isaiah, and Samuel
I love me kids. What a super fun day!
My kids in the stomach
Most of the kids hanging out in the Heart.
Kayden and Isaiah driving working together.Isaiah, Kayden, Nephi,Brooklyn, Mosiah,Chandler and Samuel
Cute kids. Chandler didn't want to leave the car room

Big version of Operation. How fun is that?

Shopping (Just my size)
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally didn't see this post! What fun!! Tina, you are SOOO the Kool-Aid
Mom!