Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lights of the South

Jeremy and I got home late on Monday night from Florida so we wanted to surprise our kids with something fun. I picked the kids up early from school. I know I know I missed them sooo much. I took them out of school at noon. We did lots of hugs and kisses. Then we picked Chandler up from School. More hugs and kisses. We picked Daddy up early, went to dinner and then our big adventure. We went to Lights of the South for the second year, wow they have added a lot of new things and changed a couple old things. We had so much fun on the hay ride. The kids loved talking to Santa and telling him we wanted a Wii for Christmas. Please Santa We have been good. I love my family so much. It was so nice to be a family again. I loved being with my husband for the weekend. But I loved hanging out as a family. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.





























Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! You FINALLY POSTED!!! Life can go on! LOL I had to give you a hard time (wink wink)

Anyhoo, I just love the look on Chan-mans face! That has to be one of the happiest places to visit in Augusta! Is is new, or did we just totally miss it when we were there??

Staci said...

I love the new castle and the refelction on the water.. so cool. It looks like you had a fun time.. we missed going with you.. They only do lights at the zoo one night here.. Sunday night.. so we will have to go see some other lights.. Enjoy the cold Christmas.. we miss it.. it will take some getting used to to have flys and mosquitos for Christmas..
We miss you!

Anonymous said...

I love Christmas displays!! The one you went to looks so very cool! I am sure Santa will get you guys a WII I mean you have been good!!
I think it is great how much you all do together. Your kids have to be the luckiest kids in the world.

Stephanie said...

How fun! I like your new background! Your kids missed you so much, you are the best parents ever!

Colemans said...

Oh that looks like so much fun!! We are totally gonna go on Christmas Eve!! Thanks for all the info.

The Child Family said...

What a cool thing to do as a family- I am so happy that you guys had such a great time!

tfeathe said...

What beautiful pictures! I miss seeing all the lights; they don't really do that cause it's too expensive here.