Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Guess what's missing?

Our Children are what's missing. Jeremy and I moved Sister Carol Brown down to Florida. We had the best time. We took a four day weekend. We left on Friday and came home late Monday. One of our dear friends Ashely and her family took our kids for the whole weekend. (Thanks again Ashley)

We had the opportunity to go to Universal Studios & Adventure Island. Oh my gosh we had so much fun. I know my kids are sooo jealous. We got to meet Sponge Bob, Cat in the Hat, Shrek, Spider Man, and various other characters. We had the best time, it felt like a second honey moon. It was also nice to spend some time with Sister Brown. We love her so much and she is going to be missed. Carol Brown & Tina





Jer Sponge Bob Square Pants and Tina. (Just for my kids)




















We rode a Dinosaur ride I can't remember the name. We were sitting in the front seat and let's just say the water went over our heads. We were so wet. The only dry place on me is my bum. Jeremy was wearing his jacket so when he took that off he was dry. His Jacket is dripping wet. What a fun ride!
























Tina The Cat in the Hat and Jeremy






Grinchmas started today with live showings of
How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Jeremy and I even got to meet The Grinch.
(Our pictures didn't turn out, and I didn't want to pay the $20 some odd Dollars for their picture.)







We came on opening day for the Macy's Holiday Parade.
It was so amazing to see all the balloons.







We got to attend a live one hour concert of
Mannheim Steamroller by Chip Davis.




Hear is the Mannheim steamroller in action. So cool




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LUCKY!!! I want to go to Orlando!!

I love reading about your adventures! The pictures are great!!

Hey, while you were there did you see the Harry Potter theme park being built??

Staci said...

Wow.. it looks like you had so much fun.. I am jealous.. time alone with no kids.. I would miss my kids terribly too, but wow.. very blessed.

Anonymous said...

I am so jelous!!!!! I am glad you got a weekend away you two certainly deserve it. Looks like so much fun

Jamie said...

SWEET!!!!!

Stephanie said...

So jealous! That looks like so much fun, and NO KIDS!...So Jealous! ;)
I'm glad that you got to go out and have some fun so that Jeremy didn't think he wasted his leave.

Colemans said...

Ok...so I am a little jealous!! You got 4 days alone with your hubby!?! LUCKY!! lol Looks like you had a blast.

The Child Family said...

I AM SO JEALOUS.... what a great thing to do! I am so glad that you guys got the time to enjoy each other (I do secretly hate you 2 ::grin::)