Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Monday, April 21, 2008

Our little Chameleon

Here is our little Chameleon Brooklyn. She was the cuties Chameleon ever!!! Her little group sang two songs. "We are chameleons" and "Hula Bula". They also changed colors, Hello they are Chameleon's Brooklyn was so lucky she was her very favorite color Orange. She was so happy. I was able to get this shot of her right before dress rehearsal. She is way to cute.
Here is Brooklyn dancing the Hula during her song "Hula Bula" She was so cute and loved every minute of the show. Okay Mom and Dad loved it too!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that your favorite color was orange. That is the school colors where I teach. You look absolutely adorable. You go Girl!!!

Utah Cop Blog said...

Brooklyn- what a big girl- you look so very awesome in your costume!

Utah Cop Blog said...

tina- i am sorry i did not realize ezra's account was logged in!!! ~Jaime