Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Friday, November 15, 2019

Chandler Get's Stitches Nov 13, 2019

I was at work and I get a phone call at 8:40am from the school.  They nurse told me Chandler had an accident at school and I needed to pick him up because he was going to need stitches.  I stopped everything at work and started the 30 min drive to pick Chandler up.  Poor boy when I got to him he was kind of miserable and had a terrible headache.   We headed to the Carthage Hospital ER.  They got Chandler right back.  We didn't even have to wait.  The nurse came in and took his vitals.  They asked him how this happend Chandler told them he caught the football and when he turned he hit the pole.  The doc came in and immediately hit it off with Chandler they were talking about Football and Musicals.  Yep two of Chandler's favorite things.  Chandler was so brave and he laid there and said owe and the doctor put in 4 stitches.  Chandler got to take the rest of the day off and go home.  He was pretty excited about that as he still had a pretty bad headache.  
I think the thing that makes this day even better is.....  Five years earlier on this same day chandler had two ambulance rides as this was the day he was trying to catch a washer on his tongue and he missed the tongue and it went down his throat and got stuck in his esophagus.   How funny is that?  I sure love this boy of mine....









0 comments: