We had a wonderful FHE Carving pumpkins. The kids enjoyed picking out their patterns and carving their pumpkins all by themselves. Jeremy didn't even have to help cut the tops off the kids they did it all Impressive! Older kids rock!
I came across this poem how a pumpkin is like a Christian. "God picks you from the patch, brings you in, and WASHES OFF all the dirt. Then he cuts the top and SCOOPS OUT all the Yucky stuff. He REMOVES THE SEEDS of doubt, hate, and greed. Last He CARVES YOU
A new smiling face and PUTS HIS LIGHT IN SIDE of you for all the world to see." I do not know who wrote it or who to give credit to? 🤷♀️ but I love it and it's so true! We are unique and God loves each and everyone of us.The pumpkins turned out awesome! Strong work Bastian's
 |
| The Tools |
 |
| The Pumpkins |
 |
| Cleaning out the pumpkins. |
 |
| Guts for Everyone! |
 |
| Roasting Pumpkin Seeds. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment