Friday, we went to one of my favorite places on earth Sea World! We got there just as the park opened. The park wasn't very busy, We were able to see all the shows, ride all the rides. We didn't have to wait in a single line, we were able to stay on the rides and ride until our hearts were content. We rode Atlantis three times in a row. We rode the Rio Loco water rafting ride the teams were Norma Carman Smith and Amanda Crawford Denn, Britany Smith Crawford and Tonna Zortman, Becky Fisher Smith, and Tina Smith Bastian
Becky and I stayed pretty dry with a little splash here and there. However, Britany, Tonna, Mom, and Amanda were pretty wet. Well, we decited to ride a second time and the ride started the same Becky and I got a little wet here and a little wet there but along comes the waterfall and it soaked Amanda, Mom, and Britany! It was so funny! Needless to say we did NOT ride the Rio Loco again.
It was the first night of "Howl -O- Scream" at 7:00pm it turns into a scary place. They had dolls, zombies, vampires and other people roaming the streets trying to scare people. Amanda and I were minding our own business and out of nowhere this lady dropped the box and Amanda and I jumped and screamed. Later I was walking with Becky and these vampire duds with cray eyes came up and slid on their knees and came right at your leg. That made us jump too! We got to watch the coolest Halloween show. The had the dancers in skeleton costumes and the fronts lit up with the black lights and the backs were black it was awesome. We closed the park with the shamu show. We stopped at sonic for a drink/ice cream and came home Amanda, Tonna, Tina and Becky went for a swim. Mom and Brit came out on Sat on the deck. I think we were all falling asleep around the couch and called it a night about 12:30am.
(Back to) School!
6 years ago














0 comments:
Post a Comment