Upstate New York takes your breath away with all its beautiful fall colors.
We loaded the kids up and set off to explore the Adirondack. We took a scenic drive through Cranberry lake, Tupper Lake, Saranac Lake, Lake Placid, and ended up in Keene valley nicknamed "home of the high peaks". This is the part of the Adirondack that has the highest and most peaks of the forest. And man were the views here amazing! Next year I think we should ride the gondola up to the top peak.
On our drive We got to see a portion of the 6 million acres of forest preserve that makes up the Adirondacks.
I think my favorite part was just driving and we would pull over at random spots and go for a hike.
One stop we found this cute little picnic area and down the lane was a river we went down to the river Jeremy and Chandler took off hopping rocks and moving further out in the river and Kaiser who doesn't like water decided he was going to go as well only he wasn't hopping rocks like the boys he was walking in the water. Ha! Oh Kaiser! So here is our cute little Dog wet all the way to his tummy. 😂
Jeremy stopped at one spot and we could hear water so we went off roading down this huge hill with Kaiser in hand trying to see if we could find the source of water? Oh the things we do. 🤷♀️ I'm sure it was quite comical watching our clan hike down this hill with Kaiser in hand and making sure I didn't fall.
We were successful we did indeed find the source of water. It was a fun little creek with a cute little waterfall. The boys loved climbing all over the Rocks and I loved sitting on the rocks just listening to the water. I did have a miss step and I ended up with a wet shoe as a rock shifted and in went my foot. Ha! I think Brooklyn got wet as she was jumping one rock to another. It was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! The weather was perfect, the lakes were gorgeous. We loved walking in the forest and just enjoying all the colors and beauty that surrounded us.**** Note (these Pictures do NOT show how beautiful it was. sad 😞)
We loaded the kids up and set off to explore the Adirondack. We took a scenic drive through Cranberry lake, Tupper Lake, Saranac Lake, Lake Placid, and ended up in Keene valley nicknamed "home of the high peaks". This is the part of the Adirondack that has the highest and most peaks of the forest. And man were the views here amazing! Next year I think we should ride the gondola up to the top peak.
On our drive We got to see a portion of the 6 million acres of forest preserve that makes up the Adirondacks.
I think my favorite part was just driving and we would pull over at random spots and go for a hike.
One stop we found this cute little picnic area and down the lane was a river we went down to the river Jeremy and Chandler took off hopping rocks and moving further out in the river and Kaiser who doesn't like water decided he was going to go as well only he wasn't hopping rocks like the boys he was walking in the water. Ha! Oh Kaiser! So here is our cute little Dog wet all the way to his tummy. 😂
Jeremy stopped at one spot and we could hear water so we went off roading down this huge hill with Kaiser in hand trying to see if we could find the source of water? Oh the things we do. 🤷♀️ I'm sure it was quite comical watching our clan hike down this hill with Kaiser in hand and making sure I didn't fall.
We were successful we did indeed find the source of water. It was a fun little creek with a cute little waterfall. The boys loved climbing all over the Rocks and I loved sitting on the rocks just listening to the water. I did have a miss step and I ended up with a wet shoe as a rock shifted and in went my foot. Ha! I think Brooklyn got wet as she was jumping one rock to another. It was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! The weather was perfect, the lakes were gorgeous. We loved walking in the forest and just enjoying all the colors and beauty that surrounded us.**** Note (these Pictures do NOT show how beautiful it was. sad 😞)
![]() |
| Brooklyn 17 years old. |
![]() |
| Beautiful Fall Colors |
![]() |
| Brooklyn takes the best pictures. |
![]() |
| My Best Friend full of colors. |
![]() |
| Chandler loved climbing rocks |

































0 comments:
Post a Comment