Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Friday, August 23, 2019

Tina's 42 Birthday

I have been so spoild today. I have the best Co workers ever! Knowing my family is out of town they planned a wonderful Birthday. My cubical was decorated, I got a bouquet of flowers, a special card, and Jenny Lynn Batesmade me an ice cream cake ðŸ’• They took me out for dinner and even Let me choose Indian ðŸ¥° yum! 
It really has been a wonderful Day!
I'm so thankful for wonderful friends who took me out to lunch and showered me with gifts even if we only got 45 min together because I had to get back to work it was so amazing and special!
A sweet hubby who although he is on an island and I haven't talked to him in three days ðŸ˜­ managed to send me an edible arrangement with lots of fresh fruit my favorite!
My kids calling and singing a happy birthday! I got to talk to Kayden for a minute and that was awesome!
This birthday could have been super lonely and because of all you it wasn't it was remarkable. Thank you for all the phone calls, text and love! ❤️
I am the luckiest girl. ðŸ˜˜









0 comments: