Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Snow 2019

SNOWPOCALYPSE!
You know you have a lot of snow when the freeway closes to buses and semi trucks, church was cancelled for a couple weeks.  You spend the entire morning shoveling snow.  why oh why did we move to winter wonderland? oh that's right I'm following the soldier I love.  With the snow comes the cold.  The tempeture when I drove to the hospital was -20 eeeekkk that is so cold.  Brooklyn, Chandler and Jermey have the day off.  But here I am venturing in the snow to get to work.  UgggHH
January 30,2019 I thought I was gong to die today! work send us all home early which apparently doesn't happen like ever.  they have only closed the building once before because they didn't have any heat and let the workers go home early.  So you know this weather is serious.  We have a BLIZZARD warning. l Oh my gosh driving home from work was completely aweful! I couldn't see anything it was like you were driving though heavy fog in the middle of the night.  I traveled very  slowly with my hazards on the entire time.  I made it home safe and I"m not leaving my house for a couple days. 
We have a 5' fence and the snow it all the way to the top.  Holy Snow Batman!






























0 comments: