Today has been kind of a rough day! full of Laundry, organizing and packing up Kayden. Kayden told me he needed his pass port for customs. Ha! you know you have lived overseas for the last 6 years when you think flying includes customs. I'm like Kayden you are going to California that is still in the United States. Yes, indeed folks he is ready to fly the nest.
As we finished packing Kayden was singing Phil Collins "Tell everyone I'm on my way new friends and places to see." I started singing "you'll be in my heart, Yes you'll be in my heart" and we both teared up. It's getting real peeps.
It's here, Kayden is off accomplishing his dreams. Kayden will be laboring in the LA California Mission for two years. We had the best day as we played, shopped, ate delicious food, watched a movie drove to Hamilton where Kayden was set apart to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. Be still my heart and May God watch over and protect my Boy. I was so strong dropping him off at the airport. I didn't cry i was completely composed. Kayden was so happy to go and was so excited I could't help but be excited right along with him. I am a missionary Mom now and I love it.
It was so awesome that our friends the Pardues were able to pick Kayden up and keep him over night. They were able to drop him off at the MTC also. What a blessing.












0 comments:
Post a Comment