Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Jeremy's 41st Birthday

Jeremy celebrated his 41st birthday.  We did a fun Monster theme.  Chandler was so funny.  He said,
"Mom, Dad is 41 he is too old for Monsters."  Ha!  You are never too old to celebrate your birthday... 
Here is his happy birthday table.  I love the bright orange.

All the kids went to bed forgetting that it was Dad's Birthday the following day.
 I guess since it's my tradition I will decorate his table and door all by myself.
I was pretty happy with how they both turned out. 

I hope you have a Monsterous Birthday BABE! 

Jeremy, always wants a chocolate, chocolate cake.
This year I found a new recipe from Stay at home chef, here is her recipe.
I made her Chocolate cream cheese buttercream frosting.  It was delicious.
You can find the recipe on the bottom of the chocolate cake.  

The cake was exactly what Jeremy wanted.  It was so moist and so delicious.
Jeremy, said,"Sweetheart, you can stop looking for the perfect Chocolate cake. YOu just found it."
Thank you Stay at Home Chef for the Perfect Chocolate cake for my love.
Jeremy, we love you so much.  Happy Happy Birthday!  

0 comments: