Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Bern Switzerland Temple

We had the opportunity to attend the Bern Switzerland Temple with our Ward on April 29th.
We opted to ride on the bus instead of having to drive.  We got up at 2am to catch the bus at 3am.  
We drove 3 hours had to stop for a 45 min stop for our bus driver. and finished the two hour drive to the temple.  We arrived around 9:30am.  We had some time to get Chandler situated in the church next to the temple as this is the last time he will have to stay outside the temple.  He will be 12 in just a couple weeks.  
There is only one way to the TEMPLE.  
Beautiful Bern Switzerland Temple. 
Jeremy and I were able to do a session together.
It was beautiful. 
We had a fun picnic with our friends on the temple grounds .
This is how the kids spent the time while
we were serving in the temple. Beautiful day!
Kayden and Emma enjoying the sun. 
Kayden jummping for joy.
More picnic pictures. 
Kayden trying to get the frisbee down that was stuck in the tree. 
Brooklyn and her friends hanging out.  
This is how the finally got the Frisbee down. 
I love how they arranged these flowers.  Can you see the temple?

Terirose and Branon came to visit and were able to join us on our temple trip.

Les & Racher Ambrus, Jeremy & Tina, and Terirose, & Branon Rochelle


I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday with the Love
 of my life than serving in the Lord's Temple.

Spring is in the air.  

Look how big this tulip is that is Jermey's hand.

I loved all the colors. 
Bastianclan at the Bern Switzerland Temple.
I love to see the Temple!!!!

0 comments: