Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Kufurstliches Palais & Gardens

The Kurfurstiches Palais (palace of the electors)  was home to the Archbishop-Electors of the Holy Roman Empire. It's considered to be one of the most beautiful rococo buildings in the world. The construction started in 1615 Lothar von Metternich
built the north and east wings.  Philipp Christoph von Soetern built the west and south wings.
 The Palais was finally finished by Carl Caspar von der Leyen in 1756.
The Palais is currently operating as a government office.
Look at all this detail.  Wow!


White Rococo statues are all over the grounds.   

I love the gardens around the Palais.



Walking around the Gardens.  Spring is trying to come,
I can't wait to come back when it's all green
and full of flowers. 
My SweetHeart! 

Sweet Baby, Girl!

Kayden, being silly.

Aweee, Look how grown up Chandler looks.

They flowers are trying to come out.


I don't know what kind of trees these are but I think they look awesome.

More Palais Gardens.

0 comments: