| Annabelle and Chandler getting ready to dye their eggs. |
| Kaley and Brooklyn dyeing eggs. |
| Here are the kids taking on the challenge of creating the cutest egg. |
| Brooklyn is such a huge helper. She wanted to make sure Ethan knew how to dye the eggs. Brooklyn helped Ethan make two eggs before she started hers. |
| Chan's first Egg. |
| Daddy, made the same one. Hahaha I guess green is a favorite this year. |
| Ethan was fascinated with how the egg changed colors. |
| We covered the entire table in packing paper. Genious idea! |
| Annabelle, Chandler, and Jeremy hard at work. |
| Brooklyn broke out the feathers. Oh boy!!! |
| I did glue dots with glitter. Turned out super cute!!! |
| Kaley made a cute chick with feathers. Adorable. |
| Chandler, made a Native American. Super Cute! |
| Annabelle and her Creation. |
| Even Little Joey got in on the action. |
| Ethan and his creation. |
| Kayden and his Creation. |
| Brooklyn and her creations |
| Tina's Eggs. Way too cute. I'm getting ready for our cruise. A snorkel egg, Polka Dots and a Ninja. |
| Another one of Kayden's Eggs. |
| Haley's Eggs. I love the Chickens and the Flower. So cute. |
| One of Kayden's Eggs Broke. Poor Kayden. Do you see Jer in the background? |
| Kayden's Eggs. |
| Jeremy's Eggs. |
| Brooklyn's Eggs. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment