Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Friday, August 8, 2014

Happy 9th Birthday ChanMan!


Chandler wanted to take Doughnuts to school for his Birthday.  

Chandler is so excited to take his treats to school.

Traditions are so fun. Here is Chandler's Table 

This year I found this super cute chair cover.  So much fun!!!!

I also found this super cute Birthday Boy pin that he got to wear.
I love Birthday's and I love this little boy.

Here is Chandler's Cute Bedroom Door.

Chandler loved his Party blower and his awesome Birthday Breakfast.

French Toast with birthday candles.  What could be better.

Our Baby Boy is "9".  I love Chandler's  Charismatic  Personality.  He is always willing to share a joke or a story. Chandler is so animated he just makes me smile.  Chandler still loves to read and is reading Charlie Bone right now.  Chandler loves to ride his bike and play MineCraft. Chandler loves to be called Peanut and after I packed his lunch the name I had to put on the bag was ChanMan.  We are so happy and  blessed to have this sweet little boy in our family.  

Chandler's favorite part of his Birthday... His Presents!

Oh Cool a Skylander Swap guy.

OOOOHHHHH what is it?

Chandler got a couple cards from Grandma's.  

I love this smile.
Happy Happy Birthday ChanMan
We love you so much!


0 comments: