Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Friday, August 8, 2014

Decorating eggs with Family

 How cool is that? I have never seen or dyed plastic eggs, we thought it  would be fun to see how well they worked. 

Our table is ready.... Time to decorate eggs.

The kiddos in their Sunday Best.  UMMM maybe we should have had them change?!?

Cute little Kamri with her Plastic eggs to dye.  This is awesome!!!  she can drop them all she wants and they will not break. SWEET!

I heart this cute KAMRI.  This is her way of saying cheese.  She just leans forward and looks at you.  So fun!

We tried another new dying kit.  It was little painting roller brushes and it was super fun to decorate with.  I think this is a new favorite. 

Here is my first plastic decorated egg. Very fun! they are a huge hit.
However, they do not float in the dye.  You have to hand paint them and they turn out awesome.

Chandler got dye EVERYWHERE.  Good thing Grandma was there because she washed his shirt and got all the dye off it. Yeah, Thank you GRANDMA!

Grandma and Grandpa with Kamri watching something on Grandpa's iPad.

Uncle Jason having fun decorating his egg.  

Look at all those cool eggs.

Uncle Jason was excited to join the competition of decorating eggs.

Uncle Jason totally won.  He made a super cute Minion. 

Brooklyn's cute Harry Potter

Kayden's  I can't remember who he did?  I will have to ask him.

Chandler's super cool egg that has 4 different colors.
What a fun time of decorating eggs with the family!

0 comments: