Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Christmas in Korea

Merry, Merry Christmas!!!  We had a wonderful fun filled Christmas Day.  I am going to let the pictures kind of tell the story.  We started the morning off by waking up at 8am.  We started breakfast and the Isom's were coming over for Breakfast and Presents at 9:00am.  

Aaron, Sara and Audrey Isom's.  
The kids always love to open stockings before breakfast.  Chandler just couldn't wait any longer.  He was like, "MOM it's time to open stockings.  Remember we get to open stocking before breakfast."  Okay, Chandler we can open stockings.

Audrey opening her stocking.  So cute!!!!  We sure love her.



The kids are very pleased with their treasures.

For Breakfast we made a spinach, bacon, and cheese quiche, homemade cinnamon rolls. The Isoms brought a Quiche and a Traditional Guatemala Breakfast of Black Beans, Eggs, and fried plantains.  
Aaron and Sara opening their stockings.

Really Christmas is all about the smiles.  And we had a bunch of happy people today.

The kids waiting patiently to open Christmas.
Tina's First Present.
Audrey was in love with the tree.  She kept saying OOOOHHH, OOOHHHH

Present time.

Boys are so fun, we can not place the wrapping paper in the bag. 
We have to throw it and try to make a basket.

The Isoms opening their gifts. 

Brooklyn, got lots of boxes.

Finally time for little man to open his gifts.

Just what Jeremy has always wanted.

I love Chandler's new socks. 

Audrey opening our gift to her, One little piece at a time.

What is it baby girl???

Another box.  LOL She got a beautiful Korean hand made coin purse from Kayden.


The Isoms got us a super fun gift.  But not before they made us cry because of their sweet words.
 We love them and they will always be part of our family. 

Jeremy's gift to me.  Who is more excited Jeremy or Me???

Kayden got a black bag for Christmas.  I guess it's better than coal.

A new phone charger.

Jeremy got a box. Yes, what he has always wanted.

Jeremy loves these tactical pants. 

Brooklyn's gift to daddy.  Daddy loves his hot cocoa

Who is more excited to see what it is Chandler or Kayden????

Chandler's face when he opened his Kindle Fire.  Sweet!!!  Kayden is loving this gift as well.

Brooklyn so happy she got what she wanted. 

I love Kayden's face. 

It's finally Kayden's Turn.  What did he get???  It's a big box

Kayden got his very own Laptop.  SWEET!!!!!
Brooklyn and I painted our nails like Candy Canes.  So Cute!

The Isom's got us this beautiful puzzle and we spent a couple hours putting it together.
We went over to the Tibbits for Christmas Dinner and games.  It was kind of a nightmare getting to their home.  I was having so much fun painting nails and putting together a puzzle I forgot I was suppose to make rolls.  I remember at 3pm and we had to be over at 4 :-/ EPIC fail.  So I hurried and made the dough and was getting everything ready we started to load up the car and the Triple Berry Pie was dropped and shattered into a thousand pieces.  UUUGGGHHH  So we had to go back up stairs and get a broom and clean up all the class and out went the amazing pie.  Just as we started to drive I realized I forgot my phone which has my ID (Can't get back on post without it.)   So we had to turn around and get my silly phone and ID.  GRRR  So here we are 1 1/2 hours late.  It was a little frustrating. However, because it took us so long to get out the door the rolls were ready to cook.  Everyone was so patient waiting for the yummy rolls to finish up. 

Our yummy Dinner
Deep Fried Turkey, Black Forest Ham, Cheese, Veggies, Fruit, salads, it was super yummy!!!

Steve and Polyanna

The kids even went and did some Caroling. 

Crystal  love the smell of Glue.   

Dusty and Kayden working off some Dinner.

I'm not sure who is winning.

The yummy desserts.  Dusty thought he would eat them all.

Steve and Crystal. Get a Room!!!

Opening Gifts with the Tibbits.

We made a hospitality journal for their family. 
They host so many people we thought it would be fun for them to have a record of all their guests. 

Paige opening her gift.  Pure JOY!!!

Kendyl opening Brooklyn's Gift.

Brooklyn opening Kendyl's gift.  Kendyl looks so cute here.  I love all the smiles. 
Best Friends.


Merry Christmas from our family to yours. 
Hugs and Loves.


0 comments: