Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Monday, January 28, 2013

Fun at Grandma's

We were so blessed that we got to spend 3 weeks with family before our big move to Korea.  We had so much fun.  It was really hard to leave our family for 3 years.  But thank heaven we have internet to help us stay connected.  However, grandma will not be able to snatch Chandler and snuggle him in a Blanket. (Good thing I captured this picture. When he misses grandma he can look here.)
So these cute girls performed a song and dance for us.  Aunt Joy recored it and here the girls are watching it.  
It was hilarious.  Just look at those faces.  
Grandma only thought her table fit four :-)  I think we could add a couple more.
Best thing at Grandma's house are the memories that come with it.  All snuggled watching a Christmas movie.
I love Kayden working so hard to be an "Independent Adult".  He is making sure the white shirts are ironed and ready for Church.  Kayden, one day you will reflect on this picture and I will no longer be the Mom that made you M-A-D.
The kids were playing with their kendama and watching a How to video.  They are amazing.  Check them out.
Uncle Shaun and Aunt Joy
Very cool Brothers!

Beautiful Sisters!

Shawn playing with Frogs.  PS Aunt Joy he wants one for Christmas.

We love our Aunt Shana.
Cute girls showing us there stuff.

We are strong and powerful!!!!

Dude!

I heart these three girls.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: