Cali Jenae Photography took our family pictures for the second time. We love having our pictures taken with Cali she is so personable and does an amazing job. I especially love having our pictures taken in the Apple Orchard. We missed the Apple blossoms this year but I love the green Orchard, we do live in the Apple Capitol of the World. So having our pictures taken in the Orchard is fun. I have to say Brooklyn and I have the cutest hair because of Rachel Merrill she took time out of her Sat evening on her Birthday to curl our hair. Didn't she do a wonderful job? she is only "12" and is sooo talented. She is amazing and we looked so beautiful. Thank you Rachel!!!
 |
| This is one of my favorite pictures. |
 |
| I love these three kiddos. I took this picture. |
 |
| The kids loved to feed the horse. He was very friendly. |
 |
| Michelle took these pictures. What a super fun family! |
 |
| Goofy Bastianclan. Does this look like my family? |
 |
| Oh wait! this look more like us. |
 |
| Chandler was so cute. He wanted to show everyone his big muscles. | |
|
|
|
 |
| This is my Favorite. Thank you Cali! |
2 comments:
Cute pictures!
SUch cute pictures! Tina you look so great! Not that you don't always look happy, but you look super happy and loving life! Hugs to you all!
Staci
Post a Comment