Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Veteran's Day Program

 LeAnn Haven the kids amazing music teacher arranged
this awesome line up of 11-11-11. Picture from Dan Seabrook of the Wenatchee World paper.
Jeremy was featured on the front page of the Wenatchee World.
  
            Brooklyn was invited to participate in Music Mondays. As part of this Program they did a special program for Veteran's Day.  Jeremy was also invited to come. Brooklyn, was so excited!  






 Here is the photographer Dan Seabrook from The Wenatchee World Paper getting their names.
Here they are walking onto the field. This is one of those moments many people teared up. 
 I love this picture.
Jer soluting the flag as we sang, The National Anthem
The Star Spangled Banner.
Here is Brooklyn doing her part in the program.  They sang 9-11
and Brooklyn marched and moved her flag.  Very cool.  I thought I recorded it but I didn't.  I need to work on that.  Very sad.  But I got some pictures.
One of the cool things about living in Wenatchee WA is they love to see Soldiers.  Because Wenatchee is not by a base there are not a lot of Soldiers here.  So many people stopped to say thanks to Jeremy, and classes lined up to shake his  hand.  What a special "Moment."

Our Hero!!! 
Happy Veteren's Day Jeremy!  We love you.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

How awesome! You always know when you aren't living near a military installation when people actually go out of their way to stop and thank you! It's the coolest thing. We forget so easily when we are surrounded by it all the time. What a cool thing for Jeremy and the kids! You even had me tearing up, just looking at the pictures! :-)

Unknown said...

It's great to see the schools appreciating our military. Your pictures are priceless. Brooklyn has every reason to be proud of her Daddy. Thanks for your service, Jeremy and thankyou Tina for being there as his support!