Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Monday, November 21, 2011

How to Host a Murder The good the bad and the Ugly

 Jeremy and I were invited to a "How to Host a Murder". Jeremy was Wyatt Hertz, and I was Helena Handcart. Jeremy was the sheriff of a town called Roadkill, he also owned a company called, "Hertz rent a horse". Helena owned half the territory, and a cattle ranch. I  had 13 boys and they all died in a shoot out. We were suppose to dress our part.  I of course was  mourning the loss of all 13 kids so I was dressed in all black with a huge broach. And Jeremy looked like the Sheriff. We had a wonderful night.  The Menu was delicious.  We had Chips and three different dips. A yummy dinner Salad with lots of trimmings.  Pulled pork, Pulled chicken sandwiches, Green beans and Rice Pilaf.  Amanda also made pie and cinnamon apples.  Yummy!! We had a really good time.  Lots of laughing and accusing going on. Thanks Amanda and Matt for a fun evening.
 
Here is our Group.
 Our Hosts Butch,& P'elvis
aka Amanda & Matt Gump
Elias&Elvira
Aka Kyle & Nicole Brenay
Wyatt & Helena
Aka Jeremy & Tina Bastian
 The Chief &Adela
Aka Matt Radford & Latasha Hanson
Kyle, Matt and Jeremy.
East Wenatchee Recruiters.
Nicole, Tina, and Amanda
The Wives.
The Boys

The Girls
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: