Bastianclan

Bastianclan

Friday, August 5, 2011

M&M Day at Disney

First day at Disney!
Look at our M&M Shirts. Lots of people commented on how
cute our shirts were. Thank you Tonna, for the fun idea.
Here we are in front of the Castle.
Here we are at Space Mountain. My very favorite ride.The kids in Toon Town.Waiting to ride the SubWe are still waiting.Chandler was so fascinated by the ride he wouldn't look
at me for a picture. I took like 6. Giggles.Jeremy loved this ride. I think it has something to do with
being able to shoot things. When we rode the Toy Story ride,
He got the best score that hour. Right on Babe.
Kayden and Brooklyn were riding partners for the majority
of the rides. Since Chandler couldn't ride with them.
He had to ride with Jer or I.
Our friends the Sorensen's told us about this awesome
BBQ in Frontier Land. So we made reservations and guess what
it was the best BBQ YUMMY!!!!!
Here is our M&M Group ready to watch the parade.
I love Jessie face. This is pretty much how she looked the entire
vacation. She loved Disney!!!
Chad showing Kayden a new game while we wait for the fire works to start.
Another fun ride.
Look Jer and I get to sit by each other.
Waiting for the show to start.
Jer, Brit and Lair.
Bastianclan in front of the castle at night.
What an awesome fun vacation
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: