We got up really early to travel from Sioux Falls SD to Rapid City SD. We had a five hour drive. We ate breakfast in the car and made it to Rapid City South Dakota at 1o:15am. We ate Thanksgiving dinner at Minerva's. It was amazing I got my really nice Thanksgiving dinner with yummy appetizers, food, and desserts. We ate until we were stuffed. So good. We then spent the next 3 hours at Mt. Rushmore. The kids worked on their junior ranger booklets. This will be the 6th Junior Ranger badge they have. I love that all the National Parks have these little booklets. So much fun and the kids learn so much about the National park.
So much fun at Mt. Rushmore.

8 comments:
Sounds so fun! What's up with that guy in a turkey suit?? hahahaha!
Your trip sounds like a lot of fun so far.
So, are you like us now? Have you decided that going out somewhere to a Thanksgiving buffet is the only way to do Thanksgiving from now on? :)
You know, I read these posts and it's like you're on vacation--NOT in the process of moving several thousand miles away!
Oh, and because I'm being lame and only writing one comment for all three posts, congrats, Jeremy!
We miss you guys. Today at the DFAC, we were eating with the Hardmans and Liam asked me when "The Bastians and The Pynes" were going to get there.
Stupid army.
What a wonderful way to spend Thanksgiving!!
It looks like you all had a blast!
I gaurentee that will be a Thanksgiving they will always remember!!!
I love the family picture very cool!!
What a cute and fun set of pictures! I'm so glad you guys enjoyed being there. May your happy trails continue and the good memories keep growing.
awesome pictures! i also like how you redid your blog. it loads much faster this way. thanks. i sure miss you! come back!!
What an awesome trip! Way to make it worth your while driving across the states. You are such a fun mom. Awesome pics.
hey tina i just have to make a comment about the guy in the turkey suit! what the heck?!!! it just does not look right, especially where the neck starts...
Post a Comment