Hanging with our super cool Grandma Bastian
The kids in an old wagon. So cool!
WE had to stop for a huge hail storm. UGH
Going to breakfast at IHOP YUMMY!!
Jeremy*Tina*Kayden*Brooklyn*Chandler
The kids in an old wagon. So cool!
WE had to stop for a huge hail storm. UGH
Going to breakfast at IHOP YUMMY!!
Posted by Bastianclan at 3:52 PM
7 comments:
so nice to have you post again!!! and i love the new picture on top with everyone with church clothes. super cute... but the pink ties have to go. pink is not for boys! i also love the pictures of the boys in sunglasses! awesome! lake tahoe looks beautiful but a bit cold. maybe it's not but it looks cold. i guess i'm just spoiled by the warm. if it's not above 95 it's not swimming weather to me... i'm glad you are having a great time. we sure miss you here!!!!
Don't listen to her. Pink is for anyone.
I love your family picture!!
I love the pink ties, Tina!
Someone let Sylwia know that in many Asian countries pink is a masculine color. Also, in the early 20th century it was considered masculine in the US to wear pink and blue was actually considered feminine.
Yeah. It was the dumb French (I can say that as I come from French ancestry)that decided pink was only for girls and blue for boys.
Tina!! The pic on top is so awesome!! Love it! You should totally blow that up and hang it in your home when you get home. You have such a beautiful family! When you coming home lady?!
I love the new picture, and I really love the picture of you and Brooklyn on the grass...the beautiful glass that we do NOT have in Georgia!
Post a Comment