Yesterday was such a fun day. It was filled with lots of fun activities. The month of April we celebrate "The Month of the Military Child". There has been lots of activities for the children. They have had fun things at the Children's Youth Center. Well, yesterday was a big carnival just for the Military children. Everything was free, all the rides, food, lots of prizes. My kids had a blast hanging out with their friends and playing. Kayden took my cell phone and ran off with his friend Isaiah. I had to hunt him down just to get a picture. Luckily my friend Sylwia got a couple too.
Another fun event that happened today was the performance of "The Princess and the Pea "by the Missoula Children's Theater. This is the second time the kids have had the opportunity to perform in the play. We had the best week. We had tryouts on Monday and practice every single night from 4:30pm-9:00pm. I, of course, was extremely involved with the practices I even got to help in the background. I loved every minute! One of my favorite performances was the Thursday night rehearsal where we had a contest as to who could perform the most dramatic. It was hilarious. I was crying because I was laughing so hard. It was so funny! Kayden was a citizen of Glacierdom and Brookyn was a Dust Bunny. Hopefully,Next year Chandler will be able to participate. Man I love this Missoula Children's Theater.
Chandler, Andrew, Abby, and Brooklyn waiting to ride the pony's
Kayden and Isaiah playing Gladiator!
Kayden and Isaiah on a bungee run. They are hooked to a bungee cord and they have to run as fast as they can to put the bean bag on the side of their lane, after that you shoot back. I laughed so hard watching them attempt this event over and over again.

Chandler went down head first. Little did we know that was off limits. You can only go down on your bum. Well, if you look to see how much fun he is having. Hello! Who comes up with these rules anyway?
Brooklyn and Abby having a blast on the slide.
Chandler went down head first. Little did we know that was off limits. You can only go down on your bum. Well, if you look to see how much fun he is having. Hello! Who comes up with these rules anyway?
So much fun to hang out with your friends.

10 comments:
I think I would have been looking forward to bed after that big day!!!! Don't you wish you could be a kid again with such fun things to do!!! Guess I'll have to plan a trip to Disneyland/world so I can feel like a kid again for a day or two!!
good pictures. i like that you included one of you and jeremy so you could see the bleachers. i didnt think of doing that. but it's nice to get the whole pictures. we missed the slide with the potato bags, i dont know why. maybe there was just too much to do...well it was a great day anyway.
It was a lot of fun, but I'm also glad it's over. It was an exhausting week! (And I can't even imagine if I'd stayed there for all the practices like you did!!)
The kids did a great job. I'll have to steal your picture of Kayden. I tried to take one during the photo call and kid next to him decided to pose dramatically and totally blocked Kayden's face.
How stinkin adorable are the kids in their costumes?? These are memories they are going to cherish forever! Tina, you are such a good Mom to give your children the opportunity to participate in things such as Childrens Theater, and carnivals. (Jer your a good Dad too)!! ;)
Oh the kids look so cute! They look like they are having so much fun. I think it is awesome that they get to start being in plays at such young ages.
wow, what a fun day!
Brooklyn looks so cute in her costume...dust bunny huh, Wow that's fun! Reminds me of "The Big Comfy Couch" show on PBS. I almost didn't recognize her.
Kayden looks awesome too! I'm sad that I didn't get to see the production, maybe some other year. I still can't believe how much sun we got, at least my sun burn is finally starting to feel better....FINALLY, almost 3 days!
All in one day.. they would be exhausting both by themselves.. but together.. WOW>>
Very fun!
That sounds AWESOME! I'm so out of the loop, I never even heard about it--but FUN! Your kids look awesome! You're such a great mom to be so involved and doing so much with/for your kids! You're great!
Your kiddos are so cute! Chandler is getting so big. Sorry you had such a hard time recognizing me...haha I will try to not wear my Willy Wonka sun glasses next time. haha Love the blog. Cute Cute Cute!
Post a Comment